Match intangibles classifications concepts. Match the statement with the term most directly…
Match intangibles classifications concepts.
Match the statement with the term most directly associated with it.
1. ________Rights, privileges, and competitive advantages that result from the ownership of long-lived assets that do not possess physical substance.
2. ________The allocation of the cost of an intangible asset to expense in a rational and systematic manner.
3. ________A right to sell certain products or services, or use certain trademarks or trade names within a designated geographic area.
4. ________Costs incurred after technological feasibility to complete the development of a new product.
5. ________The excess of the cost of a company over the fair value of the net assets acquired.
6. ________Costs incurred after research to bring a new product to a slate of technological feasibility.