A Technology production specialist wants to implement a system to keep track of its products &…
A Technology production specialist wants to implement a system to keep track of its products & orders. An internal IT enthusiast in the finance department has created a system to help with the sale pricing of products produced. The current system has 3 tables: Product, RawMaterial and ProductRawMaterial. Currently these tables are manually updated. We would like to integrate this system to the new system to add the required functionality. The required functionality is as follows:
• Add, view, edit and archive raw materials.
• Add, view, edit and archive products.
• Add, view, edit and close orders.
o When orders are placed they are in an open state.
o Orders may include 1 or more products.
o Multiple items of the same product may be ordered.
o Order item lines must be checked to see if products are in stock and marked as such.
o When an order is closed the products (& raw material) must be removed from the inventory. o When an order is closed it can no longer be edited. o Orders cannot be closed unless all products are in stock.
• Produce the requirements, this should be done in the format of use case diagrams. Multiple use case diagrams will be required, broken down by functional area.
• Create a design using activity diagrams. Ensure that all notes and assumptions are included
• Produce the system integrated with the existing system. This code should focus on the structure of the system and integrating it with the existing system.