1. If a system has HT (Hyper Threading) technology support available, the HT will be enabled when…
1. If a system has HT (Hyper Threading) technology support available, the HT will be enabled when the number of active threads increase than the number of cores.
2. The threads of a multithreaded process share heap memory and global variables. Each thread has its separate set of register values and a separate stack.
3. In the many-to-one threading model, if a thread makes a blocking system call, the entire process will be blocked.
4. The turnaround time is the total waiting time for a process to finish execution.
5. In paging system, the logical memory is divided into frames and the physical memory is divided into pages.
6. The segment of code in which the process may change common variables, update tables, or write into files is known as critical section.